EURO AVIA® provides aeronautical consulting and technical assistance services for obstruction lighting of extensive obstacles, in compliance with:
National aviation regulations
- RACR-SACZ (Romanian Civil Aviation Legislation Establishing Civil Aeronautical Servitudes and Areas with Civil Aeronautical Servitudes)
- RACR-AD-PETA (Romanian Civil Aviation Regulation on Design and Technical Operation of Aerodromes)
International aviation regulations
- ICAO - Annex 14, chapter 6 (Visual aids for denoting obstacles)
We provide, in collaboration with an authorized obstruction light systems supplier, turnkey solutions for obstruction lighting for high rise structures (high buildings, towers, cranes, wind-turbines, wind masts, etc.), heliports, etc.
- Aeronautical Technical Assistance for the obstruction lighting of extensive obstacles;
- Elaboration of Obstruction Lighting Technical Projects in accordance with national & international aviation regulations;
- Elaboration and application of the necessary documentation to the Romanian Civil Aviation Authority to obtain the Letter of Conformity for the Obstruction Lighting of extensive obstacles;
- Design, manufacture and installation of obstacle light systems intended for day/night lighting of extensive obstacles.